Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday {and it's actually thursday this time}

Happy Thankful Thursday 
{and last day of February}
to you!

Today I am thankful...
that tomorrow is March 1st
{the start of a new month and new adventures}
for a great weekend
sleeping in
resting
surprise lunch dates with my mom


time spent with my sweet friend michelle
group phone calls
dollar theater adventures
movie popcorn
vanilla coke
late night trips to Farrell's in brea
life giving conversations
english breakfast tea lattes
my sweet friend steph visiting from san fransico


coffee dates
beautiful spring weather
the sound of wind blowing through pine trees
the smell of freshly mowed grass
finding out i'll be staffing the santa Monica summer project this june
planning summer trips to Idaho
the many endearing faces of my niece


dinner out with cousins
eating peanut butter straight out of the jar
keeping my room clean for a week and a half
{a milestone to be sure}
waking up in the morning and skyping with my roommate margo
that margo is coming home in 6 days
20 days until South Africa
impromptu naps on the couch
getting my car back
{after 2 long months}
that she is alive and well and is currently sitting outside my apartment


dreaming about what's next
planning for the future
falling deeper in love with my passions
how much the Lord persues after us
God's tender but firm voice
john 6:25-59
for the freedom found in Christ

What are you thankful for today?...



No comments: