Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
I can't believe how fast these weeks are going,
honestly time is flying by.

Today I am thankful for this guy...


My "little" brother Andrew.

I love the young man that he is growing to be.
I love seeing him when I come home.
I love the conversations we have.
I love that he is protective over me.

I am thankful for the special bond we have.
Maybe it's because we shared a room when we were young?....
Maybe it's because we are the 2 youngest children?...
Whatever the reason,
I am so thankful for it.

God thank you for the blessing that Andrew is in my life.
Thank you for bringing him into our family almost 18 years ago.
Thank you for the relationship we have,
that it is continuing to grow as the years go on.

What {or who} are you thankful for today?!...