Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday to you!
Let me ask you a serious question...

What are you thankful for today?
Better yet,
what is something that is hard for you to be thankful for?
Really think about it.
I challenge you to look for the truth and purpose behind those things,
and to truly give thanks for them.

Today,
I am thankful for my brokenness.
I am thankful that there is a God who is holding me through it all,
who is gently guiding and leading me.
A God who is teaching me that in my weakness,
He is strong.
I am thankful for the ways He softly speaks to me 
when I am desperate to hear from Him.

Via 
I am thankful for how God is using my brokenness to shape who I am,
to mold me and make me into the Woman of God 
that I was uniquely created to be.

Thank you God for my brokenness.
Thank you that You are so much bigger than
the hurts and disappointments of this world.
Thank you for this broken heart.
That it will find it's healing in You God.
Thank you that there truly is beauty in the broken.

Via
So now,
what are you thankful for today?




No comments: