Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Unending & Perfect

Today's been a bit rough.

My head is fuzzy,
but my mind won't stop racing.
I'm sick and feel pretty darn icky.
I'm currently unable to remove myself from the couch.
Things are looking a bit like this...


Actually, it's been a rough couple of days.
To be honest,
I've really been wrestling with God over a few things.
Things that I am learning are not in my control.
And it's been really difficult.
I've been finding myself frustrated, confused and slightly helpless...
not understanding what the Lord is doing.


Why is it so hard for me to fully trust God?
That He is in control.
That He knows what's best for me.
Why can't I truly have hope in the fact that He works all things in His timing?

{image credit}

The truth that I'm constantly needing to be reminded of is that,
He IS faithful.
I see it time and time again.
No matter how much I struggle and fall short,
His faithfulness is unending
and His timing is perfect.

Lord with all that is within me,
let me wholeheartedly believe this truth!

No comments: