Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friend Spotlight: The Comforter

I would love to introduce you to someone awesome.

Meet....


I met Erin back in April.
After about 30 seconds of knowing me, 
she shared with me that she tried to facebook stalk me. 
And that she was unsuccessful since my profile was private.
She still managed to know things about me though...
Then she went straight into telling me she needed a roommate
 and that I needed to live with her.
My thought as I let out a bit of nervous laughter....
Who the heck is this crazy girl?

Well let me tell you.
Erin is now in fact my roommate,
as well as my coworker,
and most of all a wonderful friend and sister in Christ.


I absolutely adore her.
She is a gift from the Lord.
She has been my safe haven,
my sense of security during this foreign time in my life.
She is my comforter.

We've known each other less than a year,
but I feel as if I've known her forever.
We have gone through so much together.
She feels like my sister.
Erin is not that much younger than me,
but she is like the younger sister I never had.

She is always there for me.
To listen to me.
To comfort me.
I just love that we get to live life together.
I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
I would be lost.
Literally lost, 
I wouldn't be able to find my way around Orange County.


Erin,
 there is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for you.
For your wisdom.
For your encouragement.
For your tender heart.
For your comic relief.
Your heart for the Lord.
Thank you for putting up with me.

I cherish you, 
with all of my heart.


No comments: