Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Today,
I am thankful for time spent at home.


I have spent no time at home this past year.
And I was getting super antsy down in the OC.
I needed to get away,
I needed some closure from this past year.
I threw my stuff in my car,
and headed home to the valley.

Since I've been home...
I'm thankful for 
all the snuggles I've had with my pup.


I'm thankful for 
the time I'm getting to spend with my brother.
Catching up on the past year and just hanging out.
I made it home in time to watch him off to prom,
he has grown into such a handsome young man.
Next week he is graduating! 
I'm a proud sister.





I'm so thankful 
that I have a place to go when I need to escape and get away.
God has been so gracious.
He has provided a real
"home sweet home".
And a family that welcomes me home happily.

Lord thank You for my home,
a place where I can be restored and rejuvenated.
Thank You for the time I get to spend here,
and for the people (and pups) that fill this home.


What are you thankful for on this beautiful Thursday?...


No comments: