I sit here on the eve of my last first day of school and I'm smiling from ear to ear. I'm actually excited to get back up to SLO because the end is in sight. But for now I'm hanging at home with the rents enjoying my last night of spring break. Here are some things I was digging over break!
1. I came home to find my graduation packet sitting on the counter....with MY name on it!
2. I got to spend a good portion of my break visiting with my sister, her husband and my baby niece.
|Modeling her purple beanie from Jodi.|
3. I got to do a fun, little planting with succulents that is now featured on my sister's wall outside their front door. We took a trip to the garden center at Home Depot and got to pick out some cool plants. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the finished product, lame.
|She is quite a little shopper :)|
4. I made the Dean's list this quarter. In five years of college, that has never happened before, I have spent every quarter teetering between a 2.0 and 2.9. I finished my 21 unit quarter out with five A's and one B, just shy of a 4.0 bummer.
5. My cousin Lauren drove up from San Diego to visit me while I was visiting my sister. She spent the night and we stayed up till 3:30am talking. I was exhausted the next day, but it was so worth it. We also got to have lunch with her sister the next afternoon!
|Late night catching up.|
|Love her to pieces.|
6. I got to spend Saturday afternoon celebrating my friend Jackie and her soon to be marriage to her fiancé. It was a very lovely shower. I got to meet the other bridesmaids and enjoyed delicious food. I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous of all the goods Jackie got, pretty much every woman's dream!
|The bride to be.|
7. Even though the sun was never really out during break, the weather was pretty cool. I've never experienced so much rain, hail, and wind in my life!
Our front yard was completely submerged in water and our street became a rushing river.
Hale followed the rain leaving a lovely white sheet covering the yard, it was kind of pretty.
8. I opened and ate a whole box of Cap'n Crunch while laying in bed watching movies on Netflix...in the middle of the day.
9. Enjoyed my first experience of Dave and Busters, loved it! We got to go there and celebrate my brother in laws very successful work presentation
10. Got to spend time with my parents, I love them.
Man, If only break was longer. Oh well.