Friday, March 4, 2011

Friend Spotlight

It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord brings people into your life and how He then builds those relationships to be perfectly unique and one of a kind. I would love to introduce you to yet another amazing friend that the Lord has blessed me with and who has had, and continues to have, a great impact on my life.

Meet Ginnie!

The very first word that comes to mind when I think of Ginnie is genuine.  I have never met someone who is more real and sincere than she is.  She genuinely cares about you and it shows through her actions and her kind, loving and gentle words.  

She is the epitome of compassion, her heart is for others. She is very aware when her friends are hurting and she wants nothing more than to be with them and ease their pain. I know this first hand.


Ginnie and I met two years ago when our bible studies merged together.  We have been getting to know each other more throughout these past couple years and our friendship has blossomed (excuse the  horticulture vocab).  I was so blessed to have been able to live with her this past summer while I stayed in SLO and worked. I loved all the God talk, girl time, and the afternoon tennis!

Summer Roommates :)
Her love for the Lord radiates and her words are always encouraging.  I love talking with her, our conversations could last for hours if we were to let them, they have so much substance. 

 Oh and I cannot forget one of the things that I absolutely adore about this girl; her sense of humor. She is hilarious! I can’t even begin to tell you how much she cracks me up.


Ginnie, you are such an encouragement to me, I am so thankful God has blessed me with such a wonderful friend in you!






No comments: