Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Confession:
I am an ungrateful person.
Sure, I'm thankful for things that the Lord has provided and created.
But I never truly take enough time to thank Him,
to give Him all the glory that He is worthy of.

Seeing as how we have entered into the season of Thanksgiving,
I'm officially implementing Thankful Thursdays into this blog!
In hopes that it will carry on even after Thanksgiving has come and gone.

I have definitely been feeling challenged in this area of my life recently.
My hearts desires to give God the praise He deserves.
But once again, I always seem to fall short.
His blessings are abundant in my life, and I deserve none of them.

Today, I am thankful for Grace.
For the grace that God has poured out onto my life.



I say this all the time, but it is true. 
 I fall short, everyday.
Both in my walk with God and in my relationships with others.
It is because of Grace that I am not held captive by my failures.
It is through God's Grace that I have a personal and intimate relationship with Him.
Thank you God, that I am saved by Grace through faith.

"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace."
-Ephesians 1:7

Happy Thursday to you!

1 comment:

Jeff Gordon said...

I am Thankful for Gracie!