Monday, April 23, 2012

Homebody

I haven't had a weekend at home
 in well over a month.
This past week it definitely began to take its toll on me,
physically, mentally, spiritually...
I've been completely out of sorts,
having a hard time putting one foot in front of the other.
My life has been pretty much falling apart.
{ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration} 
but it sure has felt that way.

This past weekend,
I nested.
I cleaned, organized, crafted, "gardened" and added 
some new burlap decor to my bedroom.
It was beautiful
and much needed.


Tonight I go to sleep with a 
 sweet reminder of how wonderful the Lord is!
"The Lord your God is with you, 
   the Mighty Warrior who saves
He will take great delight in you; 
   in his love he will no longer rebuke you, 
   but will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17 

No comments: