Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Today,
I am thankful for this beautiful place.


Aldrich Park.

This little piece of heaven can be found at the center of UC Irvine's campus
and most likely where you can find me and my students
on a sunny day.

I'm so very thankful for the discipleship times
that I get to have here
 with these three beauties...

Jenna, Rachel & Kimmie
{my 4th year disciples}


Goodness, 
these women absolutely light up my life.
They are a delight,
and their love for the Lord radiates.

God had been using each of them to teach me
 and challenge me in very specific ways.
And I'm so thankful for the time we have had together this year.
It 's hard think these three ladies will be graduating,
and leaving UCI behind in just a matter of weeks.

But I know God has big plans for them,
they are off to do great things and it has been such a blessing to 
see the Lord working so evidently in their lives.

God thank you for beautiful parks,
and wonderful women who I am blessed to disciple.

What are you thankful for today?..

No comments: