Friday, September 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday (Friday)

Happy Thankful Thursday Friday to you!

It's been a busy week folks.

Yesterday as I was bouncing around from one thing to another,
I took a few minutes to sit outside on my front porch.
I sat there, closed my eyes
and began to think about everything that has happened the past few months.
Then it hit me.
I just had one of the best summer's of my life.
Things were rough, hard and even quite ugly at times,
but it was a great big adventure
and God used certain people and situations
 to greatly impact my life.

And because of this...
today I am thankful for:

this sweet summer season
raising and finishing support
my awesome ministry partners
playing in the sierra's
exploring
&
adventures
loving parents who welcome me home with open arms
time spent my three wonderful siblings
watching my baby niece grow up
trips to Utah
weddings
opened doors and new opportunities
closed doors and growing pains
brokenness
God's perfect plan
discovering passions and desires
{each and every person I met}
beginning new relationships
God's faithfulness
flowers
father daughter fishing dates
hiking 
{dancing under the stars}
answered prayers
God's absolute, perfect timing
precious letters
plants
skype
google hang outs
sleepovers
drinking sweet tea out of mason jars
God's provisions
good books
coffee dates
learning, learning, and more learning
God's undeniable handiwork
discovering more of who God is and how much He loves us
God pursuing people
friends who love me and encourage me
my sweet, loving and gracious roommates
our little apartment and our cute & quaint front porch
where I can sit with a cup of coffee,
journal and catch up on my snail mail.


There is just so much to be thankful for.

What are things from this summer season
that you are thankful for?...



No comments: