Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday {UCI CRU}

Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Today, 
I am thankful for another year with Cru at UCI.
Because lets be honest,
I have completely fallen for this campus and for the students.
I've fallen hard.

I am thankful for my teammates who love me for me.
I am thankful for our student leaders who have hearts for the Lord and the world.
I am thankful for each student I met this week,
and all the students I will meet in the future.
I am thankful for the ways in which God has changed lives,
and drawn students into closer relationship with Himself.
I am thankful that I get to watch the girls from my freshman bible study last year,
grow in their faith, become passionate about the Gospel and
step into challenging roles as leaders this year.

Meet Shanelle, Lindsey and Lindsay.
a few of the girls from my freshman bible study last year
who I have grown to absolutely adore.

The thought of not being at UCI after this year
literally makes my heart ache.
But, I have a whole year ahead of me.
And I am so thankful that I get to be a part of
what God is doing on this campus
and in the lives of the students here.
I am so thankful that we can expect nothing but great things 
because we serve a great God!

What are you thankful for today?...


No comments: