Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

 I've tried to write a Thankful Thursday post for the past two weeks now.
But every time I sit down to do it I get distracted.
or I fall asleep.
Life is happening, life is busy and life is currently exhausting.

But pushing all that aside,
Today I am thankful for...
answered prayers in my life AND in the lives of others
my church
patience
&
grace
short visits with my sisters
my "little" brother
a mom who would do anything for me
sweet text messages from my dad
living close to my baby niece
catching up with dear friends on the phone
my long distance relationships
my community of friends where I live


my apartment
the chairs out on our front deck
the potted begonia's outside our front door
sipping coffee on the front porch
rain
big puffy clouds



God's guidance
God's power
God's ability to change lives
a God who makes the unbelievable a reality
God's word
growth
my job
my staff team



What are you thankful for today?...





No comments: