Thursday, August 23, 2012

Support Happenings

8 days.
8 days until my support deadline.
8 days left and this is where I stand....


I am currently sitting somewhere around 82% of what I need.
Honestly, I am blown away by how the Lord continues to provide.

He continues to be faithful and gracious
and every cent I've seen come in is because of Him.
I definitely have some great stories
of how He has answered prayer after prayer
and who He has brought to be a part of my team.

Support raising the second time around has been different.
Very different.
But it still aint no easy thang.
It's still a struggle,
a struggle to trust God
 to be bold and courageous
 to be fully dependent on the Lord.

I'm learning.
And I'm confident that the Lord is preparing me 
for what He has in store for this coming year.
(and I can't wait to see what He's got up His sleeve).

I can't wait to be back on campus,
to dive back into the ministry at UCI.
To be back with all the students I have grown to
know and love over this past year,
to meet the new freshman girls who I I know I will also grow to love.
I can't wait to be be back with my awesome team.
Heck, I never thought I'd say this...
I can't wait to be back in staff meetings.
(shhh don't tell my teammates)
And I absolutely can't wait
to be a part of what God is doing on UCI's campus,
I can't wait to watch Him as He changes lives.

I am praying and trusting.
That the rest of my support will come in by September 1st.
That the the Lord would complete my support team
and that He would bring in the last 18% of what I need to raise.

If you are at all interested in hearing more about Cru,
what I do/will be doing this coming year
or the ministry at UC Irvine please feel free to contact me,
I would absolutely love to hear from you.
You can email me at rjgordon88@gmail.com
If you are interested in partnering with me for this next year
feel free to check out my personal online Cru page


I am so thankul to serve a God who is faithful
and I can't wait to see what He does!



No comments: