Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flower Inspired

Look what I got my hands on yesterday.


 I bought these beauties from work. When my eyes met these gorgeous blooms I knew that I had to have them. So I moved them to the back of our sales area where customers can't get to them. I know I'm so bad, but I couldn't help myself!


Yesterday it was gorgeous outside, I was eating up the 80 degree weather.  As I was sitting outside soaking up the sun I was dreaming up all the possibilities I could have with my new plants. I'm not sure if it was the warm weather or the pretty flowers staring at me (probably a mix of both) but I got inspired. I thought of a wonderful summer project for myself.  


At my parents house there is a small garden that is overgrown and hasn't been tended to as of late (sorry mom, it's true). Well, I'm going to give it a little makeover! I don't, and probably won't, have my own garden for a very long time, so this will be perfect!  Recently I have acquired a few types of plants that will hopefully find their home in this little garden soon. I'm thinking a little country garden would be perfect. 


Though I can't wait to get home and dig in, I shouldn't get ahead of myself, I still have 8 weeks left of classes. I am so excited though, summer will be here before we know it!

No comments: