- Steph came into town Thursday night, but had to spend the majority of Friday on her own while I went to work and spent time in meetings for my senior project. She is pretty much a champ.
- We enjoyed a wonderful and cozy Friday night in watching The Jane Austen Book Club...sigh.
- Spent Saturday morning in Cambria sipping tea and eating scones at the most adorable, quaint, and beautifully tacky English tea house. All in celebration of my roommates Stephanie's 22nd birthday.
- There was also some antiquing while in Cambria.
- Showing Steph the flower shop where I work and the Cal Poly horticulture unit I spend so much of my time.
- There may have been some mason jar crafting...Steph wanted to make some mason jar lanterns to hang from her balcony, so we got busy.
- We ate at Panera, it was my first time and it was very delicious indeed.
There was laughing, chatting, napping, eating, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my weekend!
Love you Steph, thank you for coming and spending the weekend with me and thank you for bearing with me while my life is in utter chaos.
You're the best!