Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank You

Thank you Lord for...

My wonderful family.
My wonderful roommates.
Providing me with TWO roofs over my head.
My dear, dear friends.
The ability to run.
Letting this be my last quarter at Cal Poly.
Getting heartwarming and encouraging letters in the mail from close friends.
The opportunity to Intern with Campus Crusade and do ministry full time.
Placing unexpected people into my life.
Coffee.
The birds chirping outside my window.
Always getting me through situations that I feel are hopeless.
My 5th year Bible Study.
The beautiful flowers outside my front door to greet those coming and going.
My supportive parents.
Your patience with me.
Knowing what is best for me, when I don't.
Having a better plan for my life than I will ever have for myself.
Sending your only son to die on the cross for us sinner's.
Conquering death and giving me new life.
Answered prayers.
Allowing me to be your adopted daughter and loving me beyond anything I can comprehend.


No comments: