Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Support Update: God will Always Meet Our Needs

Our God is an awesome God.
A God who provides what we need.
A God who DOES answer prayers.
And a God who loves us unconditionally.

In the past week I have seen 13 people join my support team!
I am now at 69.8%.
The Lord is bringing me that much closer to being able to report to campus.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to this weeks staff planning meetings.
But, I am trusting God that this is all in His perfect timing.
He will bring me down to UCI exactly when He wants me there.

I was given another extension to get the rest of my support in by this coming Monday, September 12th.
I'm praying, and asking you pray with me,
 that I can be done with support by then.
September 12 is our student leadership retreat and want so badly to be there.
We will be taking students away for a couple days to equip them and challenge them to be leaders in the movement this coming year.
It will also be a great time for the students and us staff to seek and spend time the Lord.
It would also be a great opportunity for me to build relationships with students.
I'm dying to be there!

Oh I'm praying, praying hard to finish.
I'm so anxious.
Anxious to finish, anxious to make the move to Irvine, anxious to be with the students.
But most of all, I'm longing to be a part of what God is doing,
to share the Gospel on this campus.

I'm continuing to look for people who are interested in this ministry.
People who have a heart for other's to hear the Gospel.
I will be working this next year to help fulfill the Great Commission.
How cool is that?!

I'm still in need of people who want to join my team.
I only need 10 more people to give 100 a month or
20 people to give 50 a month (etc.)
I would love for you to pray about joining my team!

I'm praying that God will be able to complete my team this week.
I would love for you to consider being a part of it, to be a part of what the Lord is doing.

I am so grateful for the team that God has already assembled.
To my supporters, you are wonderful
 and I'm so excited you have decided to trust the Lord and take this step of faith.
I am so thankful for you.
Know that what you are doing is helping to further the Lord's Kingdom!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions
or if you would like to hear more about this ministry.
If you you would like to join my support team all you have to do is...
This is the link to my personal online giving page.
It is really easy to donate online.
In fact, I have had a few people who have commented saying; 
"they wished all things in life were that easy".

To all of you prayer warriors out there--
please pray that the Lord will provide all the support that I need and I can finish strong this week.
That I can be able to be a part of the leadership retreat this coming Monday.
And that ultimately, pray we will see changed lives this coming year at UCI.

I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the season of support raising
so I can be a part of the awesome staff team that the Lord has placed at UCI.

The UCI team.

If you would like to, feel free to contact me through my email.
rjgordon88@gmail.com
I would love to hear from you!

Thank you!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus".

--Philipians 4:19


No comments: