Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 A very happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Today, I am thankful for my supporters.

I don't want to brag or anything, 
but I have the greatest team of ministry partners.
God has blessed me beyond belief with each and every one of you.

I spent months praying that the Lord would build up a team to join me in this journey.
Once again God delivered.
Each and every one of you are so unique,
and play such a specific role in this ministry. 
You each are a very special answer to my prayers.

Thank you.
Thank you for your prayer and support.
Thank you for stepping out in faith.
Thank you for coming along side me.
Because of your trust in God, 
students are hearing the Gospel and coming to know Christ personally.

 To the supporter's I've known a while,
to the supporters I've met a few times,
and to the supporters I still have yet to meet.....
I want you to know that it is not just today, 
but EVERYDAY that I am thankful for you. 
You bring me so much joy.

This video is for you!

Campus Crusade for Christ -- Christmas Thank You from Masterworks on Vimeo.





No comments: